Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sign Up Special for January

We only have a couple of days left to for our January Sign Up Special! Sign up today for only $5! That's right, sign up today for just $5 and earn the rest of your kit.

Starting your Tupperware Business is as easy as saying "yes" and selecting your kit choice!


Option 1
Select the Executive Business Kit* with a great selection of products and support materials for $119.99 and a retail value of $525.00*



Option 2
Select the Business Kit* for $79.99 with a retail value of $355.00*.



*Kit contents, product colors and prices are subject to change.

I started with Tupperware last month, sometime around the 16th, and I have already paid for my kit with just two parties! It's that simple.

But, to get the special $5 sign up special, you MUST act by 11:59 PM, January 27th. Time is short, act fast!

Visit my Tupperware site, and click on the opportunity link at the top, then select your kit, input your info, and your set to go!

Your never left alone when you join my team. I have such a great group of team members. We have our own team website, and our own FaceBook group. I'll always be just an email or phone call away, and so will my sponsor, and our directer!

No comments:

Post a Comment